Entrepreneur & Mom
Laura Dahl is a fashion designer and creative director of two brands, Laura Dahl and Wifebeader and the co-founder and editor of the lifestyle website Built by Kids, where she teaches families, caregivers and children “The ABC’s of DIY”. She thrives in the midst of chaos and feeds off the energy around her, but she always finds balance perched on top of a horse or in a solid Downward Facing Dog position. She loves hats, a good dance party, and vintage cars. She finds inspiration in people and their cultures and is always eager to hop on a...
Read more >>
- Painless Childbirth: An Empowering Journey Through Pregnancy and Childbirth by Giuditta Tornetta
- Fearless Pregnancy: Wisdom and Reassurance from a Doctor, a Midwife, and a Mom by Victoria Clayton, Stuart Fischbein MD, FACOG, and Joyce Weckl MSN, CNM
- The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp, MD
- The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two by William Sears, MD and Martha Sears, RN with Robert Sears, MD and James Sears, MD
- The Art of Roughhousing by Anthony T. DeBenedet, MD and Lawrence J. Cohen, PhD