Julie Wright, MFT
Psychotherapist & Author
Julie Wright, MFT is a marriage and family therapist with an extensive background in infant mental health and early childhood development. She trained at Cedars Sinai Early Childhood Center and co-developed a program for parents and babies from 0-3 at LA Child Guidance Clinic. Julie specializes in mindful parenting, sleep issues and attachment theory. She also works in private practice with infants, children, parents and adults. Julie lives in Los Angeles with her son and often visits family on the east coast.
Julie has written the book, "The...
Read more >>
Books Written By This Expert
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind by Daniel Siegel, MD and Tina Payne Bryson, PhD
- Becoming the Parent You Want to Be: A Sourcebook of Strategies for the First Five Years by Laura Davis and Janis Keyser
- NurtureShock: New Thinking About Children by Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman
- Parenting From the Inside Out by Daniel Siegel, MD and Mary Hartzell
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting by Laura Markham
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck